The DT Series Spring-Flex Isolators are the same as the CT and BT Spring-Flex Isolators. The DT Series is the 2″ deflection version. DT Series Spring-Flex Isolators are extremely versatile vibration control isolators for use under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment. DT series Isolators feature a telescoping housing that provides superior isolation.
The DT Series has non-skid, ribbed elastomeric pads bonded to the top and bottom of the housings for increased stability under equipment that does not require bolting.
The housings are made of cast steel or welded steel for optimum strength and durability. All hardware is stainless steel or zinc-plated. Lightweight cast aluminum housings with electroplated hardware.
Features & Benefits
- Eight housing sizes and several mounting options – with or without bolts – permit superior versatility over a wide range of applications
- Cast steel or welded steel housings offer exceptional durability
- Internal or external leveling permits installation anywhere regardless of accessibility to the location of bolts in the machine base or foundation
- Telescoping housing provides lateral resistance
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification for installation and inspection
- A powder-coated finish on the springs offers improved corrosion resistance
- Air handling units
- Air conditioners
- Engine gensets