A Series Spring-Flex Isolators with an elastomeric cup are designed to isolate low frequency vibrations in air handling units, fans, chillers, and other HVAC equipment. The A Series are recommended for use directly under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment in conjunction with structural steel bases and concrete inertia blocks.
The A Series are free standing and laterally stable spring isolators. The coils are designed with an excellent ratio between the coil outer diameter and operating height, ensuring lateral stability. In all of our designs, this ratio is a minimum of 0.80 and many of our springs have approximately a 1 to 1 ratio. In addition, our coils are designed with low operating stresses, ensuring a long operating life for the isolator. The A Series also feature weldless construction. The spring coils are not welded to steel plates. Instead, the A Series are assembled to elastomeric cups providing durability and flexibility. The series also include a built-in leveling device for simplified installation. The product incorporates a color-coded steel spring for ease of identification and inspection in the field. All of our open spring isolators have leveling capability and include a bolt hole in the bottom cup. They are available with deﬂections up to 2 inches.
Features & Benefits
- Loads from 50-3,250 lbs. with static deflections up to 2” provide flexibility over a wide range of applications
- Free-standing spring mountings offer a 1:1 lateral stability ratio
- Built-in leveling device offers simplified installation
- Weldless construction provides flexibility in replacing or interchanging springs
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification of Spring-Flex isolators for installation and inspection
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers