The BP Series Spring-Flex Isolators are extremely versatile vibration control isolators for use under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment. The BP series feature a telescoping housing that provides superior isolation.
The BP Isolators are furnished with a centrally located positioning pin and internal adjustments that permit installation anywhere regardless of accessibility or the location of bolt holes in the equipment. The series include resilient inserts that act as upper and lower housing guides and prevent metal-to-metal contact. Replaceable elastomeric acoustical non-skid pads are attached to the bottom of the housings.
The housings are made of cast steel or welded steel for optimum strength and durability. All hardware is stainless steel or zinc-plated. Lightweight cast aluminum housings with electroplated hardware and springs are available for applications where mounting weights are a concern. The all-steel springs are color-coded for easy identification and offer a powder coated finish for improved corrosion resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Eight housing sizes and several mounting options – with or without bolts – permit superior versatility over a wide range of applications
- Cast steel or welded steel housings offer exceptional durability
- Internal adjustment permits installation anywhere regardless of accessibility or the location of bolts in the machine base or foundation
- Telescoping housing provides lateral resistance
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification for installation and inspection
- A powder-coated finish on the springs offers improved corrosion resistance
- Air handling units
- Air conditioners
- Engine gensets