AW & AWH Series Spring-Flex Isolators are designed to isolate low frequency vibrations in air handling units, fans, chillers, and other HVAC equipment. The AW & AWH models are recommended for use directly under most HVAC equipment and in conjunction with structural steel bases and concrete inertia blocks.
AW Spring-Flex Isolators are adjustable, free-standing and laterally stable spring mountings with a combination leveling and equipment fastening bolt. The spring is welded to the spring mounting base plate and compression plate, ensuring lateral stability. A non-skid elastomeric pad is bonded to the base plate, eliminating the need for bolting. The AWH option supplies two holes in the rectangular base plate for bolting to the structure. AW models are available in deflections up to 5 inches (127 mm).
Features & Benefits
- Loads from 60-3,680 lbs. with static deflections up to 5” provide flexibility over a wide range of applications
- Free-standing spring isolators offer a 1:1 lateral stability ratio
- Built-in leveling device offers simplified installation
- Weldless construction prevents excessive stress at the weld areas that could result in spring faults
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification of Spring-Flex Isolators for installation and inspection
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment