Elastogrip Pads are waffle-embossed isolators that provide excellent high frequency sound attenuation under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment. The Elastogrip Pads are very effective in preventing shock and vibration transmissions in low to medium load installations – engines, compressors, fans, generators, punch presses, and pumps.
Elastogrip Pads are made of molded elastomer in a resilient waffle design. This unique design provides excellent tear and abrasion resistance with extremely high tensile and compressive strength. Sheets are available with waffle embossing on one side of 1/2″ thick pads. Sheet sizes are available up to 24″ x 36″.
Elastogrip Pads offer exceptional gripping – eliminating the need for bolting or cementing in most applications. The pads are resistant to water, oils, cleaning compounds, and other environmental factors normally found in mechanical equipment rooms.
Features & Benefits
- Load ranges from 60 to 120 psi satisfy a wide variety of deflection requirements
- Waffle design provides excellent tear and abrasion resistance with extremely high tensile and compressive strength
- Strong waffle-embossed design provides exceptional gripping that requires no bolting or cementing
- Color-coded, oil-resistant elastomer provides simple identification and durability
- Weather-resistant Durulene™ elastomer
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers