TTB Series flush-type, seismic elastomeric isolators provide effective shock and vibration control for low seismic applications. Typically used under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment where seismic activity is a concern.
The TTB Series housings are low profile designs ideal for installations with space restrictions. Structural sections are made of carbon steel for optimum strength and durability. All metal surfaces have a corrosion-resistant coating that provides extra protection and long-life.
The elastomeric coatings resist oils, ozone and most solvents – providing optimum resilience in most conditions. The seismic design offers built-in snubbing that prevents the elastomeric elements from coming in contact with the housing. The operating temperature range of -20°F to 180°F offers continuous operation in all ambient conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 250 – 1,000 lbs. offers several solutions for light and medium load applications
- Low natural frequency of 9 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in even the most difficult environments
- Low profile housing design permits vertical installation where space is restricted
- Built-in, seismic snubbing keeps equipment secure
- Damping ratio of 5:1 offers excellent energy dissipation
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers