The RD Series are elastomeric flush-type isolators that provide effective vibration control for use directly under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment in conjunction with the equipment’s mounting holes.
The RD Series have ribbed, non-skid bases and may be installed with or without bolting the isolators to the equipment. No bolting is required under equipment that has no lateral or severe vertical motion. The RDP version offers an isolator with a pin for inaccessible bolt holes.
The RD Series isolators are embedded in colored elastomer. This color-coding system permits instant identification of loading capacities, and prevents installation errors. The RD Series offer deflections to 0.50″. Four different sizes offer a load capacity range of 10 to 4,000 lbs. per isolator – offering isolators that may be accurately selected for the equipment weight.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range of 35 – 4,000 lbs. offers solutions for a wide range of equipment weights
- 0.50” Load deflection provides accurate selection of isolators based on equipment requirements
- Tapped bolt holes permit more secure installation if required
- Ribbed isolator base provides a non-skid surface-eliminating the need to bolt machinery to the isolators
- Elastomer-coated isolators are color-coded for easy identification
- Contact The VMC Group for other engineered elastomeric compounds
- Weather-resistant Durulene™ elastomer
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers