The RB Ring and Bushing Elastomeric Isolator is a ring and bushing-type, elastomeric shock and vibration mount designed for a variety of load ranges. The ring and bushing design provides superior wear resistance for applications where difficult shock and vibration conditions exist such as panel boards, wall mounted computers and accessories, medical equipment, closed-circuit television and other wall mounted equipment.
The RB Ring and Bushing Elastomeric Isolator provides a low profile mounting that is a seismic restraint when used with the recommended snubbing washer. A low frequency of 10 to 12 Hz at maximum load attenuates structure-borne noise in even the most challenging applications.
The structural sections are made of carbon steel for excellent strength and durability. A corrosion-resistant coating on all metal surfaces ensures long component life. The elastomeric elements resist oils, ozone and most solvents – providing optimum resilience in nearly all environments. The operating temperature of -20⁰ to +180⁰ offers continuous operation in varying weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile design provides installation in space-restricted applications
- Low natural frequency of 10-12 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in difficult applications
- Corrosion-resistant coating on all metal surfaces ensures durability in most environmental conditions
- Seismic design when used with snubbing washers
- Wall mounted HVAC and electrical equipment including closed circuit television and cameras
- Medical equipment
- Control panels