Multiple Layer Pads come in Shearflex or Maxiflex with a variety of layers of galvanized steel plates. Each assembly is cut to specified size and consists of required layers of Shearflex Pads or Maxiflex Pads bonded to 1/16″ thick galvanized steel plates between each layer. Multiple layer pads come in pre-configured assemblies: two layers and one plate, three layers and two plates and four layers and three plates.
A mounting hole can be provided with each configuration. Sizing comes in 2 square inch increments. The pads are molded in color-coded, oil-resistant, Durulene™ elastomer (weather-resistant) for easy identification and durability.
Features & Benefits
- Color-coded, oil-resistant elastomer provides simple identification and durability
- Weather-resistant Durulene™ elastomer
- Optional isolation type: Shearflex Pad or Maxiflex Pad configurations
- High load ranges available
- Multiple layer pads and plates offer extra deflection and load ranges
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers