- Bore: 9.3 mm to 32.5 mm
- Piston Area : 67.7 mm to 830 mm
- Max Pressure: 0.7 MPa
- Force Output at Max PSI on Rear: 47.4 N to 581 N
- Force Output at Max PSI on Rod: 42 N to 526 N
5 Reasons to Choose Isotech Air Cylinders
- The Airpel air cylinders eliminates stiction, that notorious affliction which causes air cylinders to stick at the start of a stroke.
- Its self-aligning graphite piston Pyrex® lined stainless steel cylinder respond to a mere 0.2 psi of pressure.
- Their performance is unaffected by temperatures from -85F to +302F.
- The Airpel contains no oil and never needs lubrication. It also has no interference seals to wear out.
- Super smooth, ultra-sensitive actuation for millions of cycles at all speeds.
No products were found matching your selection.